Wednesday, December 28, 2022

FOR THOSE FOLLOWING CHAYA RAICHIK, LIBS OF TIKTOK

Libs of TikTok’ founder Chaya Raichik gives Tucker Carlson TV interview
By Snejana Farberov--December 28, 2022 10:31am

Chaya Raichik, the founder of the controversial Twitter account “Libs of TikTok,” sat down for her first major TV interview Tuesday, revealing her face for the first time.  Raichik opened up about why she decided to finally disclose her identity to the public during her debut in-person appearance on Fox Nation’s “Tucker Carlson Today.”

“I was doxxed, my name was shared, my location was shared, my photo was never shared though,” she said. “I have never done any in-person events. And I am choosing to do that now because I feel like over the past few months, I have done so much.”.....Raichik, a real estate agent from Brooklyn, built a 1.7 million-strong following on Twitter, with influential celebrities like podcaster Joe Rogan and pundit Meghan McCain tuning in to watch the videos she regularly shares exposing instances of “wokeness.”  More at 'Libs of TikTok' founder Chaya Raichik joins Tucker Carlson (nypost.com)

UPDATED

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGENDA, PLANNING BD. MEETING 5/21, ADU, INDIAN BROOK CROTON GORGE OVERLAY, RENEWAL, SMOKE TOWN, MAPLE STREET, ETC.

Welcome to The New Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, ou...