Sunday, October 9, 2022

TWITTER, BERENSEN, THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN REGARDING ALLEGED "MISINFORMATION"

 He successfully sued them but...The lil bird is misbehaving
Alex Berenson
8 hr ago

Yes, Twitter has locked me out of my account. I have options you don’t to reverse this nonsense, and I’m going to use them, but it may take a little while. Doesn’t matter either way because Elon is going to be in charge soon.

The truth is that they’re having a tantrum because I am about to publish something that will be very embarrassing for them; they cannot stop me but they can (temporarily) keep me from using my account to do it. READ MORE AT The lil bird is misbehaving - by Alex Berenson (substack.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ST. AUGUSTINE CANDLELIGHT ROSARY PROCESSION 10/13, THE MIRACLE OF THE SUN

Welcome to The New Everything Croton, a collection of all things Croton--our history, our homes, our issues, our businesses, our schools, ou...