Friday, October 4, 2024

JOSEF PIEPER, DISCOURSE AND THE AGE OF COVID

Just a few days back, I was lunching with a friend. Over a plate of meatballs and spaghetti, he remarked how radically his professional direction and political orientation had changed over the years 2020 to 2022, the Covid ‘pandemic’ era.

He went on to say, “There are people I once trusted and respected who I can no longer trust and respect; and there are people I once distrusted who I have learned to respect.”

I know what he meant – and there are a great many others who today could say much the same of their own experiences, sharpened (or shattered) by the Covid time.  READ MORE AT Josef Pieper, Discourse, and the Age of Covid ⋆ Brownstone Institute

1 comment:

TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAMP OUT IN BUTLER BEFORE RALLY

READ MORE AT  Trump supporters camp out in Butler before rally at attempted assassination site (msn.com)